Friday, January 05, 2007

Coco Quickie

Today Madge had a playdate and they always start rockily because Coco really wants her attention when she gets out of school. Or if not hers, then that of whichever friend she's playing with.
At one point this afternoon, in the midst of a Baci-jealousy-battle, Coco started going, "Waah, waah," and ran to his room. It's really "their" room, but once one of them claims it as a sanctuary for tears, tiredness, or a time out, it becomes that kid's room I figure.
Anyway, I followed him and sat with him and he said, "How I cry?"
I didn't know what to say.
Then he said, "I can't make water."
In other words, he's working out how to perfect his fake crying.
Great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't kids GREAT and they can think of the best and most cleaver ways to get attention. Way to go CoCo. Granny