Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Another Father Story/Report

If this story were made up, it would sound too good to be true. But I guess it's the reverse, too true to be good.
Luckily, I wasn't directly involved.
On Saturday (it would only have been better if it had been on Father's Day) we were at a party, a kid-heavy party. There was a TV involved, but that was for the World Cup Addicts. Believe it or not, I didn't watch because I was with Coco, who stayed away from it. He was mostly in the wading pool, naked, the main attraction for the kids (not the naked Coco, the pool).
Anyway, I hear a lot of fuss upstairs and it turns out that a kid, in a room full of males glued to the TV, managed to poop on the floor, undetected.
It was noticed by a mom who was passing through.
The culprit never stepped forward.
Maybe the mom did it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! How come you didn't tell me about that? How did the dads react? And who actually cleaned it up - a mom or dad?

Goedi said...

I also didn't tell you about the kid who spilled Sangria (red) on the wall. That family left soon after. I don't know who cleaned up the poop. I know I didn't. Like I said, I wasn't even near. And I'm sticking with that story.