Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Captions, please

My friend Markus took this picture and kindly allowed me to use it. He's a good photographer, mostly because he gets so much practice taking pictures of his ultra-cute family.

This rooster isn't, as far as I know, a member of his direct family, but he seems to have a grudge as if he were.

Markus obviously has a way with animals, as you can tell. If it weren't suggestive or crude, I'd call him "The [synonym for rooster, rhymes with "rock"] Whisperer." There you go, having my cake and eating it, too.

Feel free to submit a caption in the comments.

Here's some of mine (one of which was used before, the other one being a joke I've used somewhere else):

"Eh? The What Whisperer? Well, speak up, sonny, I can't hear you."

"Think you're smart, hunh? Look in your next omelette, Einstein, I may have left you a little surprise."

"If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times: No unapproved pictures of Suri."

"None of your business, pal. Why did YOU cross the road? For a piece of me?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the obvious:

"your c*ck's a little crooked..."