Sunday, October 22, 2006

Daumier


This guy's art is always worth checking out. Okay, let me rephrase that. His charicatures and cartoons - his prints - are always worth checking out. When they're not funny or satirical, at least they have great touches. The characters he portrays are always warmly droopy, if that makes any sense. This one here is the education of Achilles. I like it.

And you can't really go wrong with a name like Honore (oh, man, I need to learn how to put an accent in these blogs - Clementine, any help?)

1 comment:

green clementine said...

"accent aigu" is pretty easy. You just need to press 'alt gr', keep it down and press the vowel you need to accentuate. á é í ú...

The other accents are a combination of 'alt' with three digits from the keyboard. Except it does not work with a laptop which is really annoying. So I ended up writing all accents as "aigus" on my blog...

Hope this helps!