Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Messed-up blogging days again

Yesterday should have been Madge Monday, I guess. Oops.
Today Coco Tuesday. Double Oops.
Or not at all because they´re always involved anyway. Well, here´s a Coco nugget from two minutes ago. He actually shook his head depracatingly (at me) and said, "Oh, no no no no no."
The context was me telling him that I´d put his new Pokemon cards in the suitcase, and he said, "Oh, no no no no no. I mean on the airplane. I don´t want them to be where I have to wait wait wait."

Today we went to the Sony Centre (yes, I think it´s the British -re not the American -er) to the Legoland thingie they have there. Then, in the typical bargain I have to make, we went to a bookstore and they stayed quiet while I looked around in return for a bycicle rickshaw ride. So we did both.
On the way home - Julie will be proud - I acually made us get out of a train we just chased down to catch in order to validate our tickets. Yes, we had to wait a whole seven minutes (precisely seven, of course) for the next one, but we had the help of some sandwiches we had just bought.
All righty, then.

No comments: