Saturday, August 09, 2008

I´m beat

I played soccer this morning with an old friends and his new ones. I feel like I´ve been replaced.
Oh, well. The kids came along and watched. And then I let them play outside the gym we were in and they came back with their hands covered in berry juice. Fun all around, I guess.
The only downside is that I limp a little now because my shin clashed with someone´s heel. My fault, really. Oh, and I´m a little tired.
And now I have a class reunion to go to. I might fall asleep on the subway or, better yet, in conversation with one of the more scintillating attendees.
Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come on, you're irreplaceable, you know that! King of "Schick mich!", t'was fun having you there. Come on out for the concert on Wednesday, will ya?
FLo