Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th

I don't know how, but I had a dental appointment today, Friday 13th.
It went fine, though it turns out I hadn't been since '05 - my, how time flies.
Since the bit of a filling I had to receive - for a chip that probably happened from brushing too hard (don't worry, I'll never tell the kids that you can brush too much) - didn't require abstinence from eating afterward, I stopped on 32nd Street (Korean Way) for some Korean food.
Mmmm-MMM! That marinated beef stew with the pickled thingamagoobers on the side was great. Though I think what made it great is the same thing that made me crash and take a two-hour nap when I came home the MSG. I'm just guessing.
And this is where the tragedy of Friday the 13th struck (unless, of course, the whole shebang is superstitious nonsense): I slept through thee of the four goals in the France-Netherlands game.

No comments: