Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Coco Tuesday

Coco is outdoing himself trying to be a good host. The kids’ Granny, Tante Tina, and two oldest cousins are here on a visit from Germany (and I've already developed my first stress-zit, but this isn't about me). It seems a revelation to him that older kids might enjoy his toys as well. Well, that’s not quite true. Madge does, and so do some of her friends, but this is a new experience for him. It’s cute. Though it seems the auntie and the grandmother are still figuring out how girl-children work, so I sense difficulties arising on that front.
Coco, though, dragged me from the dinner table this evening so I could read to him, and he promptly fell asleep, he’s been so overwhelmed by the excitement.
No I just need to figure out how to keep him from telling his guests how every scene in every movie turns out. I guess we need to rent stuff he hasn’t seen yet.

No comments: