Monday, June 08, 2009

Madge Monday

Apparently she had a growth spurt. When she measured herself last week, she was shorter than two of her friends; this week, taller. Couldn't be a mistake in measuring, of course.
Still, she's just whizzing right along. She had a rather cranky moment when she was surprised by the fact of a Coco playdate, but her growth-spurty hunger may have had something to do with it, too.
The playdate turned out fine. Madge and I hung out while Coco and his friend played.
Tonight she picked up my collection of Shakespeare's complete plays (told you I was reading Ricky III) and read some of Henry V aloud (quite well, I might add) and said, "Oh, I really need to read these."
Sheesh.
But, hey, we may have to structure our summer activities around this. Who knows. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: