Monday, September 15, 2008

Madge Monday

I've thought about getting a tattoo for a while but could never decided what of. Well, I've decided and I got one this weekend. Madge was excited (Coco less so because of his fear of needles).
But she was so excited that she insisted I show it to her friend, whose mom was, let's say, less than impressed. So I had to tell Madge that not everyone digs tattoos and that I got it in a place you can't ordinarily see for that exact reason.
I think she just heard, "Blah, blah, adults are weird, blah."
And she keeps complaining of the weird smell I have because I'm supposed to take care of it with A+D ointment (a diaper rash cream).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope it is small!!!! washable tatoos are also very popular!! mama

Megan Frampton said...

Wow! How cool!

Anonymous said...

What? No pics? What the heck, PG!

BBFB