Monday, May 21, 2007

My first meme

Ooooh.
I've seen these before, but have never been involved.
My new BFF Megan "tagged" me with a meme.
The Little-Known Favorites MemeRules: List and describe three of your favorite books that other people might not be familiar with. Then tag five people. See, easy!

The Facetious Guy at
facetiae. You don’t have to do this if you don’t want (I mean, that goes without saying, but I’m not sure where you stand on memes. I know you don’t do CAPITAL LETTERS FOR EMPHASIS!)

So now I have homework. Not only do I get to think of three books, but I also need to figure out five people to tag - which, to me, seems the more difficult task since I don't know the etiquette of this sort of thing and I don't really know too many people online.
We'll see how I stand on these things. Probably shakily.
And I'm not into all caps because I HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE SHOUTING AT ME ALREADY!

No comments: