Thursday, April 23, 2009

what happened to yesterday?

Things just got away from me, I guess. Between working at the Coop and Family Night at school (and limericks and basketball playoffs), I didn't get around to keeping Julie updated. Here you go:
I had my Coop shift and we went to Family Night at school.
Today we played board games. Madge and Coco played Monopoly before school and picked up where they left off after a playdate this afternoon and then packed it in when they got bored.
I wish modern capitalism - especially the kind based on real-estate greed - could be taken care of in the same way.
Oddly enough, Madge skipped her reading homework today (she has accumulated homework passes, so it doesn't really matter) because she was busy reading things I brought back from the library.
How meta.

No comments: