Friday, May 09, 2008

finally, the memethingie

Here are the rules:Link the person who tagged you.Mention the rules in your blog.Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Here are the quirks:
I try to know rules, but only so I know which ones I’m breaking. In this case it’ll be the last three.
My preferred nose-picking digit is my thumb.
When reading aloud to the kids, I consistently (accidentally) substitute “when” for “then” and vice versa – though I can stop myself from doing it if I really concentrate.
I invariably find songs in a minor key and ¾ time pretty.
This might be a subcategory of the first quirk, but I don’t try to be right all the time. It’s just that I feel I’m correct so rarely that I want to be sure I am when I really am – which makes me sound like a smartypants more often than not.
I love slapstick. I love the kids. I love Julie. (Though I think the latter two may be "spectacular" rather than "un-.")

No comments: