Thursday, July 02, 2009

Coco Tuesday

Hm.
The schedule gets thrown for a loop during vacation time. We'll see how I can keep up.
I don't really remember what fantastic things happened on Tuesday. We went to the pool, I know that. Got rained out. Still had fun, though.
Yesterday we went to the pool again. Surprise, surprise. Coco doesn't want to walk home in his wet swimsuit, so he brings a change of clothes, but for some reason he doesn't want to change where everyone can see him so he goes to a stall and does it there. Fair enough.
When we got out of the pool yesterday, there was a guy in the showers - cold showers - washing himself, without any clothes on. I would find this unusual, but here certain people swim with shirts on. I don't think it's a religious thing. I dare say it's a socio-ethno-economic thing.
One guy even rolled his eyes at me, indicating, you know, "Pffft. Some people."
So I said, "What, did you see something you don't have?"
No, I didn't get punched. But he was indignant and said that his little nephew didn't need to see that.
I'm confused. Couldn't one just look away?
(Admittedly, it would have been difficult, because the physique of this guy had the bizarre appeal of a three-car pileup, but still.)
We'll see what exciting stories arise at the pool today.

No comments: